Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
Three Steps for Rank Advancement
- Get all requirements for the rank advancement signed off in the Scout Handbook.
- After all requirements are signed off, request and complete a Scoutmaster Conference (SC) by using the calendar below.
- After passing the SC, immediately request a Board of Review (BOR) by contacting the BOR Chair.
- The rank advancement process must be completed by the scout.
- In accordance with YPT guidelines, the scout must have another person in attendance at every online or in-person meeting.
- Rank advancement is conferred upon passing the BOR and presented at the following Court of Honor.
- Deadlines for SCs and BORs will be strictly enforced.